|Product family:||Linea Keep|
|Date of publishing:||2019-08-22|
|Type:||Object (single object)|
Ready to use, UV resistant, colored, elastoplastic waterproofing membrane with superior ponding water resistance.
Keep Dry is an innovative, versatile, waterproofing solution derived from the proprietary HPC (High Performance Copolymer) Technology.
- Extreme cold flexibility and can withstand temperatures down to –40 °C (–40 °F).
- Anti carbonation: protects reinforced concrete from degradation.
- One component, ready to use, easy to apply.
- Opened packaging can be resealed and stored for further use.
- May be applied even below freezing, down to -5 °C (23 °F)
- In the specific white color it provides enhanced solar heat protection, which helps save on energy costs.
- High UV resistance: no topcoat required.
- Not subject to “alligator” cracking when applied to bitumen roofing felts.
- Recommended also for low-slope and flat roofs thanks to its superior resistance to ponding water.
- Cold applied: no open flames nor thermal welding required.
- Reduced dirt pick-up.
- Resistant to light rain and washout in one hour from application (at +8 °C an d R.H. < 80%) outgassing may result in blistering or delamination.
Keep dry, with version Keep Alu, is an innovative, versatile, highly flexible, silver colored waterproofing agent derived from the proprietary HPC Technology (High Performance Copolymer).
Supply and installation of a one-component, solvent-based, UV and ponding-water resistant, liquid-applied waterproofing system based on the innovative HPC technology, with cold flexibility to -40°C, applicable even at very low temperatures by roller, brush or airless spray.
Waterproofing system suitable for flat or sloped surfaces and concrete roof slabs that complies with the PI-MC-IR principles of the EN 1504-2:2004 standard. Recommended for the renovation and re-waterproofing of weathered built-up roof membranes and the protection of metal structurers. Specifications:
- Elongation at break: 420%
- Cold flexibility: -40 °C
- Minimum film forming temperature: -5°C
- Freeze-thaw cycling with de-icing salt immersion (EN 13687-1): 2.87 MPa
- Thunder-shower cycling (thermal shock) (EN 13687-2): 2.78 MPa
- Exposure to artificial atmospheric agents (EN 1062 11): No visible defects
- Crack bridging properties at -20°C (EN 1062-7): Class A5 (> 2.5 mm)
- Permeability to CO2 (EN 1062-6): Sd = 647 m
- Water vapor permeability (EN ISO 7783-1): 5 m < Sd < 50 m (class II)
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|Material secondary:||Polyester resin|
|BIMobject Category:||Building Materials - Waterproofing & Membranes|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code:||JJ|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description:||Waterproofing|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||EE-20|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||Roof, Floor And Paving Elements|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Ac_85_70_40|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Insulating and waterproofing retrofitted living roofs|
|NBS Reference Code:||20|
|NBS Reference Description:||Roof, Floor And Paving Systems|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||07 14 00|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Fluid-Applied Waterproofing|
|OmniClass Number:||23-13 25 17 15|
|OmniClass Title:||Fluid Applied Waterproofing|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||B30|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||ROOFING|
|Membrane Type||Single-component, solvent-based|
All BIM objects are real products from real manufacturers confirmed and approved