Modeled after the popular Steward waterless urinals, this Steward Hybrid urinal combines a sleek design aesthetic with a rinsing flush that prevents drainline issues and reduces maintenance. At 0.125 gpf, this high-efficiency urinal offers 80% water savings compared to standard 1.0-gpf urinals. The large footprint covers the old urinal wall print, making this model ideal for water conservation replacement projects.
- Revolutionary funnel design virtually eliminates splashback.
- KOHLER-engineered water flushing spreader successfully rinses the inverted back wall, sides, and front of the urinal basin for a more sanitary customer experience.
- Constructed of vitreous china.
- Ultra low consumption. Operates at 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf).
- 3/4" top spud.
- 15 5/8" extended rim allows for ADA installation.
- Includes removable strainer, 2" outlet spud, universal mounting bracket, and hangers.
- 29-5/8" H x 15" W x 15-5/8" D
- Large footprint covers old urinal wall print.
- Offers 80% water savings compared to standard 1.0-gpf urinals
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.
- WaterSense® compliant when used with WaterSense flushometer.