IS All Purpose Industrial - View at Source
IA All Purpose Industrial - View at Source
The All Purpose Industrial is an industrial luminaire available with or without uplight at a economical price. CONSTRUCTION/FINISH
- Reflectors feature reinforcing forms and are painted with high reflectance baked white enamel finish.
- Multiple knockouts for convenient installation.
- Heavy duty channel of code gauge die formed steel with baked white enamel finish.
- Reflectors are easily installed and have up-light construction standard. Solid top reflectors are available.
- Combination end cap/coupler requires no tools for installation.
- 1/4 turn reflector fastener requires no tools.
- Suitable for unit or row mounting.
- cULus listed for damp locations.
- Self-contained fluorescent emergency power packs can be incorporated, listed for dry locations.
- Pressure lock lampholders secured by snap-in socket plates.
- IMPORTANT! High Output Fixtures must be suspended with a minimum 1-1/2" clearance to ceiling.
- Philips Day-Brite’s standard luminaires for high output T8 (380mA) and T12 (800mA) include ballasts rated for -20° F starting temperature.