The APX fluorescent luminiare is a sealed, gasketed enclosure perfect for high abuse vandal areas such as schools, parking areas as well as food processing and industrial applications. Standards
- ETL (US/Canada) listed, Wet location,
- IP66 & IP67
- 1500 PSI hosedown
- NSF Non-Food Zone
- ROHS Compliant
- White, one-piece, 4 ft. molded fiberglass reinforced polyester housing. No rusting, no oxidation and no corrosion. UL 5VA rated fireproof housing.
- Specular aluminum reflector provides narrow beam distribution. Optional high gloss white reflector.
- 12 tamper-resistant stainless steel captive latches provide durability and chemical resistance. Optional tamperproof screws are available.
- Standard oyster white fiberglass polyester housing with smooth exterior surface for easy cleaning. Custom colors are not available.
- 100% High impact acrylic or UV stabilized polycarbonate molded lens. Protective film prevents damage to lens during shipping and installation.
- Poured-in-place closed cell polyurethane gasket seals lens to housing.
- Fluorescent T5, T5HO or T8 lamps in several lamp configurations. Lamps provided by others.
- Class P electronic ballasts with
- Rubber plugs installed in ends of luminaire for field installation of 1/2 conduit or Romex connector (by others).
- Two V-hook bail hangers are included for chain or cable mounting. Optional ceiling mount bracket available.
- Hinged ballast tray and lens tethers aid in easy installation.