The APX LED High Bay provides durability and high performance for your customer’s demanding environments. With packages ranging from 8,000 to 24,000 nominal lumens, the APX can be specified for many areas requiring a sealed luminaire, such as laboratories, food processing, parking areas, and other industrial applications. The rugged housing and clear or frosted lens options combine for durable and effective lighting that is also comfortable for the occupants. LED technology provides efficiency, long life, and reduces energy costs. The additional capability of dimming and optional sensors can ensure even more energy savings. Application
- Sealed, corrosion resistant luminaire for use in food processing or other industrial applications.
- White, one-piece, molded fiberglass reinforced polyester housing with formed in place gasket.
- Injection molded, high impact clear acrylic lens is standard. Frosted acrylic, clear UV stabilized polycarbonate, or frosted UV stabilized polycarbonate lenses are optional.
- Tamper-resistant, stainless steel, captive latches provide durability.
Optional tamper resistant screws are available.
- Plugs installed in ends of luminaire for field installation of 1/2 conduit or Romex connector (by others).
- Hinged board tray and lens tethers for easy installation and maintenance.
- Two V-cable hangers are included for chain or cable mounting.
Optional ceiling mount brackets available.
- LED light engines and drivers are field replaceable.
- Dimming drivers are standard. Control is 0-10V.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Standard NSF listing for Non-Food Zone and Splash Zone.
- ETL listed to meet UL 1598 standards for wet location.
- Designlights Consortium® qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List to confirm (www.designlights.org/QPL).
- Certain luminaire components may be adversely affected by contaminants. If sulfur, chlorine, petroleum based solutions, or other contaminants will be in the area of operation, please consult factory as damage caused by these contaminants is not covered under our limited warranty.