HYBRIS is a reflective insulation product based on a honeycomb structure of shaped polyethylene foam layers and low emissivity films (aluminium coated polyethylene foils).
HYBRIS is an insulation material generally used for roof, wall, ceiling and suspended timber floor applications, especially suitable for timber/steel frame and masonry construction. The product should be installed in association with a suitable breather membrane or roofing felt. An independent and continuous vapour barrier may be required, however HYBRIS can act as a vapour control layer without the need for an independent vapour control layer.
- Thickness: 125mm
- Weight: 9.5kg/m³
- Declared thermal performance:
Thermal conductivity: 0.033 W/mK
Thermal resistance core: 3.75 m²K/W
Thermal resistance of core with 2 associated air cavities of 20mm (horizontal heat flow): 4.90 m²K/W
Declared emissivity: 0.06 (inner layer) and 0.10 (outer layer)
- Water vapour resistance: >450MNs/g
- Water tightness: W1
- Air permeability: Airtight
- Fire resistance: No performance determined (NPD)
- Panel size: 1.145m x 1.2m
- Area: 2.74m²/pack (2 panels / pack)
- Non-hazardous with no special requirements for installation or disposal of waste
- Life expectancy: The product is expected to remain effective for the service life of the building provided that it is installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and certification.
HYBRIS is CE-marked in accordance with ETA no 13/0121.
HYBRIS has been designed for and fully tested in accordance with the EN 16012 standard for reflective insulation, including the application of 90/90.
All testing of the product has been carried out by accredited independent test houses including VTT Expert Services Ltd.
HYBRIS has been awarded LABC and LABSS registered detail (RD462), is accepted by NHBC and holds BM Trada Q-mark. The product has ACERMI certification and DTA assessment.