When you have a demanding high-rise or other commercial application that needs an ideal fire protection system, look to BlazeMaster® pipe and fittings. Made from chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), BlazeMaster® systems provide superior flame and smoke properties and are installed using a fast, easy and highly reliable solvent cement joining system.
Why Choose BlazeMaster Pipe and Fittings
- Approved for high-rise and Light Hazard commercial and institutional applications
- Easy to install and/or retrofit with no welding or noisy threading machines
- Can attach directly to ceiling or wall compared to steel which must hang down from the ceiling
- Requires less vertical space than steel which can allow for more floors in high-rise project
- Start or stop anywhere on a job because the pipe is not screwed into fittings like metallic pipe
- Huge Cost savings potential versus traditional, metallic installations
- Hazen-Williams C Factor of 150 often allows for pipe downsizing
- Rated for continuous service of 175psi at 150°F (1210kPa / 12 bar at 65° C)
- Minimum 50-year service life (with a safety factor of 2)
- Higher cell classification of 23547 – certified by NSF International according to the specifications of ASTM D1784 – delivers a 14% greater tensile strength than standard CPVC fire sprinkler pipes of cell class 23447
- Three times more impact strength for fittings with a higher cell classification of 24447 compared to standard CPVC fittings that only meet cell class 23447
- Made with the industry’s only fully pressure-rated CPVC compounds that achieve a higher Hydrostatic Design Basis (HDB) at elevated temperatures compared to other CPVC fire protection systems; above the industry standards, pipes meet an HDB of 1250 psi at 180° F and fittings meet HDB of 1000 psi at 180° F
- Easier coordination and less conflict when working with other trades
BlazeMaster pipe and fittings also offer corrosion resistance (including resistance to Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion/MIC), superior hydraulics, high heat tolerances and superior flame and smoke characteristics. With these credentials it’s no wonder why BlazeMaster fire sprinkler systems have more listings and approvals and can be used in more applications than any other non-metallic sprinkler systems.