• Mounts to all standard J-boxes.
J-box must attach to structure able to support 75 lbs.
• Central canopy is 10” x 2.25”.
Separate and Nexus canopies are 3.8” x 0.45”. All drivers are remote mounted.
• Standard pendant length: 8 ft.
Specify XP for extra pendant.
Maximum canopy to fixture distance: 25 ft. Maximum canopy to driver distance: 100 ft. (with 10 AWG wire).
• Extruded aluminum outer housing with direct/indirect white frosted acrylic diffusers 8 ft. gray or white 22 AWG adjustable power cord and AC cables with push button grippers supplied standard.
• Constant voltage, 100W/24V universal for SQ–RGB DMX.
• 60W/12V driver for single color (Red or Blue) LEds.
• Electronic drivers, DMX and dimmer interface housed in canopy or remote gear box for easy access.
• Color LED options include red and blue, as well as RGB sequencing, controlled with a DMX 512 interface (BDMXMOD).
Optional wall box control offered separately (see Traxon, back page.)
• cUL listed for dry locations.
• Flexible 5050 universal voltage LED tape light.
• 24V for SQ–RGB sequencer; 12V for single color (Red or Blue) LEDs.
• Nichia Corp. NFSL757 linear board chips.
• White color temperatures include W30 (3000K), W35 (3500K), and W40 (4000K).
• cUL listed for dry locations only