75 mm module with thermal break of 30 mm High end folding door:
• Large sizes available up to (W x H) 1200 x 3000 mm per leaf, with possible configurations from 1 to 10-leaf for the straight line version with an opening of up to 12 m wide and from 2 to 10-leaf for the corner version• Weight: up to 150 kg per leaf• Glazing thickness from 9 to 59 mm
RELIABILITY AND PROTECTION
• Secure design, to keep the door on the upper and lower tracks, thanks to the antiderailment and anti-lift function• Option to lock the intermediate leaves with ultra-flat handles so the profiles or keys don’t risk to be damaged in the folded position• Locks adapted depending on the function: 2 points with or without key, 3 points with key or 2 lever points for semi fixed leaf• Blocking magnets to protect the door from any shocks when in the open position, or if it is windy or if the door is incorrectly operated• Security system to prevent the intermediate leaves being opened when the main door is closed• Protective space between gaskets to avoid fingers being trapped• Optional anti-slip threshold frame
AESTHETICS AND COMFORT
• Completely flush appearance in closed position, with clean lines• Uniform appearance in open position• Great freedom of creation thanks to the wide range of configurations• Exclusive designed, ultra-flat handle and key• Easy to operate, thanks to the upper and lower rollers, foldable pull handle and optional exterior handle on the service leaf• The double brush option allows for a flushfitting threshold• Possibility to create a 1 or 2-leaf door to maintain the visual harmony nearby• Registered design
• Supported system for more stability• Excellent thermal and sound insulation• Extreme high endurance performance of 50.000 cycles ensuring a long lifetime of the AMBIAL folding door• The leaves are as easy to open as a sliding door• Maximum resistance to rust on all hardware• Rebated frame for improved weather resistance• 2 vent heights available:– 63 mm in standard version– 73 mm in reinforced version for large dimensions
• Applications available on TechDesign, Tech3D and TechAcoustic.
• Profiles in Hydro CIRCAL®: prime quality aluminium made with a minimum of 75% recycled end-of-life aluminium (postconsumer scrap). CO2 footprint of 2.3 kg of CO2 per kilo of aluminium. EPD on demand.
Tilgjengelighet etter region
De forente arabiske emirater