• Large sizes available up to (W x H) 1200 x 3000 mm per leaf, with possible configurations from 1 to 10-leaf for the straight line version with an opening of up to 12 m wide and from 2 to 10-leaf for the corner version • Weight: up to 150 kg per leaf • Glazing thickness from 9 to 59 mm
RELIABILITY AND PROTECTION
• Secure design, to keep the door on the upper and lower tracks, thanks to the antiderailment and anti-lift function • Option to lock the intermediate leaves with ultra-flat handles so the profiles or keys don’t risk to be damaged in the folded position • Locks adapted depending on the function: 2 points with or without key, 3 points with key or 2 lever points for semi fixed leaf • Blocking magnets to protect the door from any shocks when in the open position, or if it is windy or if the door is incorrectly operated • Security system to prevent the intermediate leaves being opened when the main door is closed • Protective space between gaskets to avoid fingers being trapped • Optional anti-slip threshold frame
AESTHETICS AND COMFORT
• Completely flush appearance in closed position, with clean lines • Uniform appearance in open position • Great freedom of creation thanks to the wide range of configurations • Exclusive designed, ultra-flat handle and key • Easy to operate, thanks to the upper and lower rollers, foldable pull handle and optional exterior handle on the service leaf • The double brush option allows for a flushfitting threshold • Possibility to create a 1 or 2-leaf door to maintain the visual harmony nearby • Registered design
• Supported system for more stability • Excellent thermal and sound insulation • Extreme high endurance performance of 50.000 cycles ensuring a long lifetime of the AMBIAL folding door • The leaves are as easy to open as a sliding door • Maximum resistance to rust on all hardware • Rebated frame for improved weather resistance • 2 vent heights available: – 63 mm in standard version – 73 mm in reinforced version for large dimensions
• Applications available on TechDesign, Tech3D and TechAcoustic.
• Profiles in Hydro CIRCAL®: prime quality aluminium made with a minimum of 75% recycled end-of-life aluminium (postconsumer scrap). CO2 footprint of 2.3 kg of CO2 per kilo of aluminium. EPD on demand.