Electronic chronothermostat with Wi-Fi connection, weekly programming and installation on a flush-mounted box with a footprint of only 2 modules, designed for adjusting the room temperature in both heating (winter) and air conditioning (summer) modes.
The free App "" Emmeti Sintesi "", available on the AppStore (for iOS systems) and Google Play (for Android systems) and compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo, allows programming and complete control even from your smartphone or tablet.
Any alarm situations are reported by sending an email to the specified address.
Fixing: flush mounting with space for only 2 modules in the 503 type box
Power supply 230Vac (-15% ÷ + 10%) 50 / 60Hz
Maximum consumption: 6 VA / 230Vac
Relay capacity at 250 Vac: 5 A
Operating modes: summer / winter / off
Type of regulation: ON / OFF or proportional
Differential: 0.1 ÷ 1 ° C
Programming: weekly, minimum interval 1 hour
Settable temperatures: 3 + manual + antifreeze
Settable setpoint: 2 ÷ 50 ° C
Measured temperature resolution: 0.1 ° C
Measurement accuracy: 0.5 ° C
Antifreeze temperature (excludable): 1 ÷ 50 ° C
Ignition delay: 15, 30 or 45 minutes
Accuracy of the clock: ± 1 s / day
Automatic change of daylight saving time and automatic synchronization of date and time when connected to the network
Emergency regulation with manual operation and setting of the setpoint by means of the key on the instrument in the event of a lack of Wi-Fi connection
Operating temperature: 0 ÷ 50 ° C
Storage temperature: -10 ÷ 65 ° C
Operating humidity: 20% ÷ 90% RH non condensing
Degree of protection: IP40
Delegated Regulation (EU) n. 811/2013; annex IV-3:
- Class of the temperature control device: Class 4; Class IV
- Contribution of the temperature control device to seasonal space heating energy efficiency in%: 2%
Dedicated application "" Emmeti Sintesi "", which allows you to remotely control the thermostat using your smartphone or tablet.
- turn on and off the air conditioning system;
- create and modify weekly programs;
- change the values of the operating temperatures;
- simplify programming thanks to the copy-paste of a program over several days;
- set holiday days in which the system remains off;
- configure e-mail address to receive notifications when the measured temperature has exceeded a minimum or maximum value that can be set;
- block the operation from the keyboard (“local operation block”), allowing the device to be controlled only from the App itself.
Adapters included for use with the following plates:
BTICINO: Axolute, Axolute AIR, Light, Living International, LivingLight, LivingLight AIR, Matrix
VIMAR: Arkè, Eikon, Eikon Evo, Plana