The brazing material seals and holds the plates together at the contact points ensuring optimal heat transfer efficiency and pressure resistance. Using advanced design technologies and extensive verification guarantees the highest performance and longest possible service life.
- Efficiency range: 150-350 kW
- Outer dimension: 191 x 616 mm
- (4x) 2” ISO 228/1-G external threaded connections
- Min/max design temperature: -196 – 225°C
- Max design pressure: 30 bar at 90°C
- Material: Stainless steel grade AISI 316
- Sealing material: Copper
- Available with H, L and M channel types
- PED approved (Also available with UL, CRN, ASME and other approvals)
- CB110AQ is AHRI Certified® through the Liquid to Liquid Brazed & Fusion-bonded Plate Heat Exchangers (LLBF) Certification Program to ensure the thermal performance.