Ucrete is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 150°C.
Ucrete TZ provides a smooth protective floor finish suitable for applications in predominantly dry environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the pharmaceutical production facilities including process areas, clean room, laboratory, packing, hall and warehouse applications and wherever a highly attractive, robust, long lived is required.
• Durability: Ucrete Industrial Flooring has been widely used through-out industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service.
• Air quality: Very low VOC emissions.
• Non-tainting, even during the application.
• Fast application and curing: Specifications are available that enable Ucrete to be installed and cured within a 12 hour application window.
• Temperature and thermal shock resistance.
• Chemical resistance: Exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
• Impact resistance: Ucrete TZ is able to withstand severe impact loads.
• Substrate moisture tolerance: Can be applied directly onto 7 day old concrete, or old good quality concrete with high moisture contents without the use of special primers.
• Cleaning and hygiene: Accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.
• Safe for workers, products and the environment.
For more information, please contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative.