Ucrete DP10 is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures (remove up to 120 to resistance -40 °C -+120°C )up to 120°C. It has a defined surface profiles suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments. The system offers uniformity of surface texture with enhanced aesthetics, with a gloss or matt finish, so providing a safe and attractive working environment. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust long-lived floor is required.
• Durability: Ucrete Industrial Flooring has been widely used throughout the industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service.
• Air quality: Very low VOC emissions.
• Non-tainting, even during the application.
• Fast application and curing: Ucrete DP10 can be put into service within 24 hours even at 8ºC.
• Temperature and thermal shock resistance.
• Chemical resistance: Exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
• Impact resistance: Very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads.
• Substrate moisture tolerance: Can be applied directly onto 7-day old concrete, or old good quality concrete with high moisture contents without the use of special primers provided there is a functioning damp proof membrane within the structure.
• Cleaning and hygiene: Accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP-based food safety systems.
• Safe for workers, products and the environment.
For more information, please contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative.
Ucrete DP resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded. 9mm specifications are fully serviceable up to 120°C and suitable for freezer temperatures down to -40°C.
Substrate quality: Concrete substrate should be visible dry and have a minimum tensile strength of 1.5 MPa
Density: 2000 - 2090 kg/m³
Compressive strength (EN13892-2): 48 - 54 MPa
Tensile strength (BS6319 Part 7): 5 - 7 MPa
Flexural strength (EN13892-2): 12 - 14 MPa
Compressive modulus (BS 6319:Part 6): 3250 - 5000 MPa
Adhesive strength to concrete (EN13892-8): concrete failure
Coefficient of thermal expansion (ASTM C531:Part 4.05): 4 x 10-5 ºC- ¹
Fire Testing (EN13501: Part 1): BFL – S1
Colors: Blue, Cream, Green, Green/Brown, Grey, Orange, Red and Yellow
Доступно в регионах:
Объединенные Арабские Эмираты