Ucrete HF 100RT is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 120°C. It is designed for rapid installation, making it ideally suited for large fast-track new build and refurbishment projects. Ucrete HF100RT provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust, long-lived floor is required.
• Durability: Ucrete Industrial Flooring has been widely used through-out industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service.
• Air quality: Very low VOC emissions.
• Non-tainting, even during the application.
• Fast application and curing: Ucrete HF100RT can be put into service within 24 hours even at 8ºC
• Temperature and thermal shock resistance.
• Chemical resistance: Exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
• Impact resistance: Very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads.
• Substrate moisture tolerance: Can be applied directly onto 7 day old concrete, or old good quality concrete with high moisture contents without the use of special primers provided there is a functioning damp proof membrane within the structure
• Cleaning and hygiene: Accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.
• Safe for workers, products and the environment.
For more information, please contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative
Ucrete HF100RT resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded. Ucrete HF100RT floors are fully serviceable up to 120°C. Suitable for freezer temperatures down to -40°C.
Substrate quality: Concrete substrate should be visible dry and have a minimum tensile strength of 1.5 MPa
Density: 1970 kg/m³
Compressive strength (EN13892-2): 48 - 54 MPa
Tensile strength (BS6319 Part 7): 6 MPa
Flexural strength (EN13892-2): 12 - 14 MPa
Compressive modulus (BS 6319:Part 6): 3000 MPa
Adhesive strength to concrete (EN13892-8): concrete failure
Coefficient of thermal expansion (ASTM C531:Part 4.05): 4 x 10-5 ºC- ¹
Fire Testing (EN13501: Part 1): BFL – S1
Colors: Blue, Cream, Green, Green/Brown, Grey, Orange, Red and Yellow
Доступно в регионах:
Объединенные Арабские Эмираты