MasterFlow 648 is an epoxy resin-based precision grout used to secure critical equipment for proper alignment and transmission of static and dynamic loads. With carefully balanced physical properties and excellent resistance to chemical attack, vibration and torque.
MasterFlow 648 is formulated for easy installation, with good flow characteristics suitable for pouring or pumping, low dust generation and soap and water cleanup.
Recommended placement thickness range:
- Fluid: 50-150mm
- Flowable: 100-300mm
For more information, please contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative.
- High early and ultimate strengths for rapid turnaround.
- Low exothermic – can be used for grouting at high ambient and surface temperatures up to 45°C.
- Low creep maintains equipment alignment.
- Low-dusting for added worker comfort and safety.
- Excellent flowability with high bearing area for even load distribution.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete for optimum load transfer and vibration dampening.
- Chemical resistance for use in challenging environments.
- Resistance to water and chloride intrusion in wet and aggressive environments.
- Resistance to impact and dampens torque to protect equipment and extend service life.
- Pumpable for maximum productivity on large grout installations.
- Durable bond to concrete and steel optimizes load transfer.
- Globally available for consistent project results
- Precision alignment of compressors, generators, pumps, fans and electric motors.
- Crane rail grouting.
- Grouting of rolling, stamping, grinding, crushing, drawing and finishing mills, forging hammers and other equipment subject to high torque, impact and vibration.
Note: For wind turbine installations please refer to our MasterFlow 9000 series grouts.
Доступно в регионах: