MasterProtect 8500CI is a clear liquid that, when applied to new or aged concrete, combines the power of a 100% reactive penetrating corrosion inhibitor and a latent-phase corrosion inhibitor to mitigate electrochemical corrosion of reinforcing steel in new or aged concrete.
Only MasterProtect 8500CI couples the primary reactive penetrant with a second, latent-phase corrosion inhibitor. This latent phase inhibitor activates when the concrete cracks, migrating to the reinforcing steel to provide an extra level of protection when it is most needed.
• 100% reactive ingredients. No dilutents or fillers.
• Easy to apply and quick-drying for faster installation time.
• Provides water repellent surface to prevent penetration of moisture and chlorides.
• Reduces corrosion due to the ring anode or “halo” effect.
• Suitable for use in new construction and repair applications.
• Effective in chloride-contaminated and carbonated concrete to significantly slow the rate of corrosion.
• Latent-phase corrosion inhibitor activates if concrete cracks, or if moisture penetrates into the concrete, providing extended protection when it is most needed.
• Vapor-permeable, to prevent moisture entrapment.
• Effective in high humidity environments to mitigate corrosion of reinforcing steel.
• Easy to apply surface treatment that penetrates the concrete to bond with steel and the concrete matrix to inhibit macrocell (mat-to-mat) and microcell (along rebar) corrosion of steel reinforced concrete.
• Normally does not require removal prior to subsequent coating applications, thereby reducing downstream labor costs compared with many other corrosion inhibitors.
• Horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete surfaces after proper preparation.
• Steel reinforced concrete, including cast-in-place, precast, pre-stressed and post tensioned.
• Building facades and balconies, parking structures, pedestrian walks, bridge decks and supporting elements (beams, columns, etc.), concrete docks and piers.
• Marine and other high humidity environments not subject to hydrostatic pressure.
• Steel-reinforced concrete exposed to deicing salts.
MasterProtect 8500CI is a proprietary surface-applied liquid containing a reactive, penetrating phase and a secondary latent phase corrosion inhibitor.
Most applications require 2 or 3 coats. The exact amount of MasterProtect 8500CI will depend on the present extent of corrosion, chloride ion level and the service environment of the structure.
- VOC content: < 300 g/L.
- Color: Clear to light amber.
- Flash point: > 60 ℃.
- Density: 0.88g/cm3
Доступно в регионах: