Ucrete is a unique heavy duty polyurethane resin floor finish with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals and heavy impact, in addition to its wide service temperature range.
Ucrete HF60RT provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry processes environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust long lived floor is required.
- Durability: Ucrete Industrial Flooring has been widely used through-out industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service.
- Air quality: Ucrete is an extremely clean product without any volatile compounds that might taint foodstuff or affect the well-being of personnel.
- Non-tainting: Ucrete is non-tainting, even during the application.
- Fast application and curing: Normally Ucrete HF60RT floors can be put into service within 24 hours even at 8ºC.
- Temperature and thermal shock resistance: The Ucrete HF60RT resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130ºC are exceeded; and it is fully serviceable up to 80ºC and suitable for freezer temperatures up to -25ºC.
- Chemical resistance: Exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
- Impact resistance: With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete HF60RT is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads.
- Substrate moisture tolerance: Can be applied directly onto 7 day old concrete, or old good quality concrete with high moisture contents without the use of special primers. This enables rapid construction programs to be maintained and facilitates refurbishment work in wet process areas.
- Slip Resistance: Ucrete HF60RT continues to maintain slip resistance even after years of hard and steel wheeled traffic.
- Cleaning and hygiene: Accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.
- Safe for workers, products and the environment.
For more information, please contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative.
The floor finish shall be Ucrete HF60RT from "Master Builders Solutions Saudi Arabia for Manufacturing LLC." in 6 mm with an R10/R11 surface finish.
A 6mm Ucrete HF60RT floor is fully resistance to high temperature spillage and discharge up to 80ºC and can be lightly steam cleaned.
Suitable for freezer temperature down to -25ºC.
- Substrate quality: Concrete substrate should be visible dry and have a minimum tensile strength of 1,5 MPa.
- Slip resistance: The Ucrete surface has a coefficient of friction as determined to EN13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows: Ucrete HF60RT 40-45.
The Ucrete HF60RT surface profiles conform to DIN51130 as follows: R10 flow application / R11 trowel application.
- Permeability: Ucrete HF60RT exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
- Colors: Red, yellow, green, orange, grey, cream, blue and green/Brown.
- Physical Properties:
* Density: 1970 kg/m3.
* Compressive Strength (EN13892-2): 48-54MPa.
* Tensile Strength (BS6319 Part 7): 6 MPa.
* Flexural Strength (EN13892-2): 14 MPa.
* Compressive Modulus (BS 6319:Part 6): 3000 MPa.
* Adhesive Strength to Concrete (EN13892-8): Concrete Failure.
* Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (ASTM C531:Part 4.05): 4.1 x 10- 5ºC-1 .
* Fire Testing (EN13501: Part 1): BFL - S1.
Доступно в регионах: