Precision Ladders' NEW
patent-pending folding stairway can be OPENED AND UNFOLDED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON!
It may be configured to accomodate ceiling heights up to 16', and a total level-to level climbing height of 24'. This new generation of folding stairway boasts these key features:
- Meets A.N.S.I. for "Commercial Use"
- 500 pound load capacity
- Actual shear of rivets tested at 1175 lbs
- Steel Frame
- Extruded aluminum treads and siderails
- Clear tread area of 5-3/16" x 18"
- Can be used for attic access OR roof access
- Can be operated from above as well as below
- Operated via wireless wall-mounted keypad
- Powerful 24 VDC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start & smooth start
- 6' long 120 V 15 A power cord for simple connection to a power source
- Evercharge stand-by power system will allow stair to be operated for up to 10 full cycles within a 24 hour period in the event of a power outage
- Custom-made for ceiling heights from 8' 0" - 13' 6" (ceiling heights from 13' 7" - 16' 0" are available where door panel will open/close automatically, but sections must be manually folded/unfolded)