- Highly thermally insulated multi-chamber system with ETC Intelligence® thermal break 'zone', passive house certified to efficiency class phB.
- Patented corner and butt joint technology for high rigidity of components
- Infill thicknesses up to 55 mm
- Uf values 0.68 to 0.91 W/(m²K) for fixed glazed units with external sight lines from 65 to 180 mm
- Uf values 0.75 to 0.88 W/(m²K) for sash-frame combinations with external sight lines from 105 to 260 mm
- Passive house efficiency class phB, Uw and Uf = 0.80 W/(m²K) with sight lines of only 125 mm and 95 mm sash-frame installation depth
Large volume central seal in three variants:
- Circumference installation without corner butts
- With formed corners, no adhesive processing of butts
- Corner vulcanised frames
- Concealed single handed operated fittings, optionally with: overlaid hinges, coated or anodized in all colours, concealed hinges with integrated end position, damping, opening angle max. 105°
- Sash weights: concealed hinges: up to 160 kg, Visible hinges: up to 160 kg.
- Sash formats (W x H): up to 1,300 mm x 2,250 mm,
- Optionally with opening limiter
- Fully integratable into WICTEC façades using integration sash frames.