|Ürün ailesi:||Ceramic slab application|
|Ürün grubu:||Ventilated façades/ Rainscreen|
|Tip:||Assembly (Çoklu Nesneler)|
FRAME SYSTEM/ INVISIBLE FIXING
Laminam ceramic slab is applied to ventilated façades/rainscreens using panels obtained by assembling slabs onto frames. The slab is bonded to the frame with structural adhesive. The cell system offers the quality of a product made in a workshop while guaranteeing impeccable precision of construction. The installation of the panels is therefore extremely quick and precise. Both Laminam 3+ slabs and Laminam 5+ slabs can be used, depending on the performance required and on the features of the building and of the site.
Laminam Spa produces and provides porcelain stoneware slabs for the construction of ventilated/ continuous façades. The execution shall be borne by specialized companies that deal with design and installation. The Project Management of Laminam SpA provides technical assistance and resistance values of the slab to the wind for a correct sizing and installation.
- Laminam porcelain stoneware slab
Exterior cladding made with laminate porcelain obtained by wet grinding of clayish raw materials, granite and metamorphic, feldspar-containing rocks and ceramic pigments. Compacted by a special shaping in a compactor and sintering at 1200°C, with hybrid (gas/electric) firing. With single gauge square edge and with a structural reinforcement made of fibreglass applied using a controlled industrial process (fibreglass mat applied to the back). Nominal thickness …/….
Size: 1000x3000mm/ 1620x3240mm or sub-formats.
Laminam SpA will provide the designer and the Works Supervision with the graphics and the resistance design values of the slab related to the system adopted.
- Supply and installation of the sub-structure
- Measurements, sizing, executive design with processing of the parts list of quantities and sizes.
- Sub-structure of aluminium or steel profiles, of suitable shape and section, with mechanical attachments for anchoring to the cell. The profiles are fixed to the support using L-shaped brackets in aluminium or steel, natural or painted on request. These brackets retain the profiles, allowing for the thermal expansions by means of fixed and sliding anchor points. Wall fixing anchors suitably sized and suitable for the type of support itself.
- Exterior cladding in panels obtained by assembling slabs onto frames in the workshop. The structural bonding between the slab and the frame is achieved using structural adhesive (silicone, polyurethane or MS polymer) and, if necessary, supplemented by double-sided tape. Thickness of the silicone bead and adhesive application protocol are specified by the manufacturer. Each frame consists of box-section or general-section aluminium profiles, assembled together by means of square brackets, angle irons or dedicated systems. Any reinforcement profiles may be applied to the back of the slab for bracing purposes. Fixing to the vertical profiles by means of fixed mechanical hangers, screws, rivets or another designed and checked system. The horizontal centre distance of the sub-structure must be determined in accordance with the installation site, the height of the building and the wind pressure. A profile of the sub-structure must be envisaged for every vertical profile of the cell. Minimum joint between the slabs 5 mm.
- Supply of intrados in Laminam slabs.
- Installation of the sub-structure and Laminam slabs, including labour, equipment, fixing elements (anchors, screws, etc.), cutting of the slabs.
Items not included in the quote (costs at your charge):
- supply and laying of insulating material;
- scaffolding and/or platforms;
- construction site charges;
- disposal of packaging crates and/or waste materials;
- upper and lower closing in another material;
- everything not expressly provided in the quote.
|Ürün veri URL'i:||http://www.laminam.it/en/home/|
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
Qr kodu statik bir URL içerir ve iPhone ya da akıılı telefon gibi bir cihazla tarandığında sizi bu sayfaya geri getirir
|İkincil malzeme:||Fibreglass reinforced polymer composite|
|Net Ağırlık (Kg):||24.6|
|BIMobject Kategorisi:||Duvarlar - Dış Duvarlar|
|UNSPSC adı:||Wall finishing materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Kod:||L513|
|Uniclass 1.4 Tanım:||Wall cladding panels, slabs; facing slabs (mainly external, but also used ...|
|Uniclass 2.0 Kod:||PR-45-47-18|
|Uniclass 2.0 Tanım:||Ceramic Panels|
|Uniclass 2015 Kod:||Pr_25_71_14_15|
|Uniclass 2015 Tanım:||Ceramic panels|
|NBS Reference Kod:||45-47-18|
|NBS Reference Tanım:||Ceramic Panels|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||07 42 00|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Wall Panels|
|OmniClass Numarası:||23-15 13 19|
|OmniClass Başlığı:||Wall Panels|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||B2010|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Exterior Walls|
|Height||3000 mm — 3240 mm|
|Insulation Thickness||50 mm — 300 mm|
|Insulation Type||EPS ; XPS ; Mineral Wool ; Glass-Fiber Wool|
|Intended Function||Residential ; Commercial ; Office ; Warehouse ! Hotel ; Public Space|
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|
|Panel Thickness||3.5 mm — 12 mm|
|Panel Width||1000 mm — 1620 mm|
This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|