The dismountable partition system installed must have a set of minimum criteria and performance for comfort, durability and safety for use.
These performances are preserved after disassembly and reassembly operations during a redevelopment of the premises.
The dismountable partition systems are chosen from those meeting the requirements of NF DTU 35.1 P1-2 (CGM).
The functions of the glazed door unit system are as follows:
- Guarantee access to natural light
- Allow a variability of the visual isolation (blind, silkscreen ...)
- Ensure sound insulation
- Guarantee mechanical stability (thrust, shock, load and endurance)
- Guarantee the re-use of the modules (disassembly and filling)
- Guarantee a level of security to the occupants' clashes (safety glazing)
- Allow a choice of dimensions (width and height) to meet the regulatory requirements of passage