CCH cassettes enable fast field termination and easy modular management of connectorization within the housing.
A CCH Slack Cassette option with no splice tray, suitable for use with field-installable connectors, is also available.
Each cassette is shipped with 1 rail for use with CCH-01U/2U/3U housings, and 2 rails used with CCH-04U housings. Grommets and cable ties for strain relief, and protective braided tubing for incoming cable are also included. Splicing cassettes ship with 12 single fiber heat-shrink splice protectors.
Features And Benefits
- Manage cable slack for a CCH Panel in a modular footprint
- Fast, easy and reliable initial routing, and quick, simple reaccess for moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- Splicing Cassette holds 24 single fiber splices
- Splice to full housing capacity, and manage all splices inside the housing
- Includes everything needed to convert a CCH housing for modular routing and/or splicing
- Easy ordering and field installation