LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 - Living with light
Develop customised shapes, design visual highlights and set aesthetic standards in a prestigious building project while still enjoying first-class energy efficiency: Such requirements are easy to meet with LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60. Naturally, we will also provide optimum integration of photovoltaic systems as well as connection to building control systems.
- Extremely stable supporting structure made of rigid aluminium
- Efficient ventilation of glass rebates
- Practically no design constraints between 0 ° to 90 °
- Resistant against wind load (Class C4/B5 EN 12210)
- Watertightness (Class E 1200 EN 12208)
- Permeability to air (Class 4 EN 12207)
- Heat transfer coefficient of the jambs and transoms (Um/t) of 1.3 to 0.72 W/(m²K) (depending on glazing thickness)
- Enviromental product declaration acc. to EN 15804
- Available as Passive House Suitable Component - LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60energysave
The objects available for download are examples. After the check of the local situation the dimensioning of the glazing and the construction need to be calcuated induvidual.
|Asia||Europe||Middle East||North America||Oceania|