DPH: POLYPROPYLENE PEDESTALS FOR PUBLIC SPACES
• The strong and hard-wearing DPH pedestal is the eldest member of Buzon's polypropylene pedestal family. Thanks to their adjustable height of 25 to 1070mm, adjustment ring and PH5 integrated slope-corrector (up to 5%), they are the ideal support for use in public spaces or on major construction projects.
• The DPH pedestal maintains its strength and stability even under heavy and frequent use.
• Thanks to their intrinsic strength and reinforced structure, the DPH polypropylene pedestal is particularly recommended for use with heavier floor coverings such as large-format concrete slabs.
• A large range of accessories allow DPH pedestals to be used in the construction of a large range of structures and floor coverings in stone, wood or composite materials.
The advantages of the DPH pedestal
• Extra strength
• Slope-corrector integrated into the pedestal head
• Numerous international references
• Locking clip
• Height setting lock
• Joist fixation eyes