- 4K60 4:4:4 Support – Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space.
- HDCP 2.2 Support– Support the latest source devices.
- Mirrored HDBaseT Outputs – Provides simultaneous support to the local HDMI output and to compatible receiving devices.
- USB 2.0 Distribution over HDBaseT – Connect to USB peripherals, such as an AMX Acendo Vibe, mounted near the display.
- Front Panel Control – Simple push-button switching.
- Audio Output Extraction – Including volume control to feed amplified speakers.
- Contact Closure – Use with AMX MyTurn cable-mounted source selector buttons to easily switch sources between connected devices.
- NetLinx Native – Easy integration with AMX automation systems.
- Web pages – Provides simple user interface for setup and configuration.