Since it was introduced in the 50’s, Chalfant’s Series 6 Cable Tray has become the preferred choice for many hospitals, schools, universities, laboratories, airports, retail stores and offices as well as industrial and plant applications. Series 6 Cable Tray is extremely versatile and adaptable to your special needs and is very easy to specify and install. Popular models are available from stock in Cleveland and several other locations throughout the U.S.A.
- Takes up to 25 percent less space than ladder or corrugated bottom designs.
- Has an installed cost of 40 to 60 percent less than conduit.
- One-piece design provides rigidity.
- Easy to design, modify or extend.
- Available in galvanized or plain steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
- Can be painted or coated with fusion bonded epoxy.
- Can be custom cut to length.
- Barriers can be installed to reduce field labor costs.
Other custom modifications available:
- Special widths.
- Special load depths from 2" to 8".
- Manufactured with 90° flanges inboard or outboard.
- Can be punched with special holes and knock-outs.