The Corning® Everon™ Power Source Unit (PSU) provides National Electricity Code® (NEC®) Class-2 outputs that allow various output power characteristics (greater or reduced) achieved via connectivity to an external (and thus, modular) aggregator and step-down converter units.
Aggregators allow feeding loads with power higher than NEC Class-2 95 W. These aggregators are available as 2- and 8-port models.
• Step-Down Converters allow voltage reduction from 56 V to 24 V, supporting up to 90 W loads. Note: It is recommended that both the aggregator and the step-down converter be located near the load (powered device).
Corning’s Everon PSU provides the following main enhancements:
• High density of output ports per unit
• User-defined output power characteristics via aggregators and step-down converter units
• Supports high-voltage DC source input
• Option for remote management via Ethernet or RS-485, based on Modbus protocol
(with adjusted specific format on top)
Associated Uses: Software Defined LAN, SDLAN, Software Defined Network, SDN, Local Area Network, LAN, Fiber to the Edge, FTTE, Remote Power, Low Voltage Power, Class 2 DC Power, Intelligent Power