Kuru is a products range that has been designed together with furniture designers. Kuru is user-friendly, stylish and built to last. The benches in the series are available with backrest or without. Armrests are an option and you can freely position them to your liking.
Kuru benches qualifies as a handicap accessible bench series.
Kuru benches are well-suited to indoor and outdoor public spaces such as public parks and yards, shopping malls and commercial real-estate.
Kuru public bench with backrest and arm rests specification:
- Width 1800 mm
- Height with backrest 900 mm
- Depth 525 mm
- Structrure is powder coated galvanized steel
- Wooden parts are painted pine.
Standard colours for the structure:
- Finbin Black 1945 (metallic black), RAL7024, ask for other RAL colours from our customer service.
Colour for wooden parts:
kuultohonka TM1716 / kuultotammi TM1706, ask other available colours from our customer service.
- Free-standing (bolting option onto the surface)
- Armrest (galvanized powder coated steel)
Designed and manufactured by Lehtovuori Oy in Finland.
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isle of Man