SSI-24 & SSI-25 Commercial Garage Door
Features and Benefits
• Providing more strength and additionalbending resistance, our sections aremade with ½“ deep and 2“ wide horizontalgrooves with alternating smaller grooves.
• SSI-24 Heavy Duty construction modeland SSI-25 Medium Duty constructionmodel are built with galvanized steel andfactory applied white baked-on finish.
• CFC-free contoured polystyrene coreof our sections is bonded withpolyurethane reactive hot melt glueto obtain energy efficiency.
• 20-gauge hot dipped galvanized steelstiles running the full height of thesection are attached to the interior faceto ensure a more rigid section andalso pre-punched with extruded holesfor hinge attachment.
Hot-dipped galvanized steel walls
• Heavy Duty Model SSI-24: 24-gauge exterior and 26-gauge interior steel skin
• Medium Duty Model SSI-25: 25-gauge exterior and 26-gauge interior steel skin
• Baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted
• Smooth finish on exterior side and stucco finish on interior side of the door
• Same quality of corrosion-resistant steel for interior and exterior faces