A landmark design from Charles and Ray Eames, these were the first industrially manufactured plastic chairs. Their clean, simple forms cradle the body. Today's chairs are authentic original design with updated, eco-friendly materials and manufacturing and a large selection of base, shell, and color combinations.
• More than accent pieces, they are comfortable, durable performers in homes, offices, libraries, museums—just about everywhere.
• A simple, graceful Seat tops a wire base to create the quintessential modern dining chair, guest chair, or side chair.
• The deep seat pocket and waterfall Seat edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of thighs
• Made of durable, 100 percent recyclable polypropylene. This molded plastic side chair has a subtly textured Finish and wire base
• This is an authentic chair by Herman Miller
• Made in the U. S. A