|Product family:||Ceramic slab application|
|Product group:||Ventilated façades/ Rainscreen|
|Date of publishing:||2018-09-10|
|Type:||Assembly (multiple objects)|
CLAMPS/ VISIBLE FIXING
Laminam ceramic slab is applied to ventilated façades/rainscreens using metallic clamps. The visible part of the clamp can be painted in various RAL shades depending on the finish of the chosen Laminam slab. Both Laminam 3+ slabs and Laminam 5+ slabs can be used, depending on the performance required and on the features of the building and of the site.
Laminam Spa produces and provides porcelain stoneware slabs for the construction of ventilated/ continuous façades. The execution shall be borne by specialized companies that deal with design and installation. The Project Management of Laminam SpA provides technical assistance and resistance values of the slab to the wind for a correct sizing and installation.
- Laminam porcelain stoneware slab
Exterior cladding made with laminate porcelain obtained by wet grinding of clayish raw materials, granite and metamorphic, feldspar-containing rocks and ceramic pigments. Compacted by a special shaping in a compactor and sintering at 1200°C, with hybrid (gas/electric) firing. With single gauge square edge and with a structural reinforcement made of fibreglass applied using a controlled industrial process (fibreglass mat applied to the back). Nominal thickness …/….
Size: 500x3000mm/ 1000x3000mm/ 810x3240mm or sub-formats.
Laminam SpA will provide the designer and the Works Supervision with the graphics and the resistance design values of the slab related to the system adopted.
- Supply, installation of sub-structure and Laminam slabs on the façade
- Measurements, sizing, executive design.
- Sub-structure made of aluminium or steel profiles, of suitable shape and section, suitably sized following a structural calculation, fixed to the support by means of L-shaped brackets in aluminium or steel, natural or painted on request. These brackets retain the profiles, allowing for the thermal expansions by means of fixed and sliding anchor points. Wall fixing anchors suitably sized and suitable for the type of support itself.
- Mechanical attachment achieved using stainless steel or equivalent clamps to fix the cladding slabs to the sub-structure. The clamps will be painted depending on the colour of the slabs and attached to the profiles using rivets or self-threading screws. The centre distance between the clamps, and consequently of the aluminium sub-structure, must be determined depending on the installation site, the height of the building and the wind pressure. Minimum joint between the slabs 5 mm.
- Supply of intrados in Laminam slabs.
- Installation of the sub-structure and Laminam slabs, including labour, equipment, fixing elements (anchors, screws, etc.), cutting of the slabs.
Items not included in the quote (costs at your charge):
- supply and laying of insulating material;
- scaffolding and/or platforms;
- construction site charges;
- disposal of packaging crates and/or waste materials;
- upper and lower closing in another material;
- everything not expressly provided in the quote.
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|Material secondary:||Fibreglass reinforced polymer composite|
|Weight Net (Kg):||24.6|
|BIMobject Category:||Walls - External Walls|
|Height||3000 mm — 3240 mm|
|Insulation Thickness||50 mm — 300 mm|
|Insulation Type||EPS ; XPS ; Mineral Wool ; Glass-Fiber Wool|
|Intended Function||Residential ; Commercial ; Office ; Warehouse ! Hotel ; Public Space|
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|
|Panel Thickness||3.5 mm — 12 mm|
|Panel Width||1000 mm — 1620 mm|
This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|