In support of various states Low Lead laws, Leonard is pleased to offer the new Nucleus line of electronic mixing valves. These valves have all been certified as meeting the lead free requirements. Note: Lead Free is defined as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25 percent when used with respect to the wetted surfaces of pipes and pipe fittings, plumbing fittings, and fixtures”. In addition, these valves are all listed to the stringent performance requirements of the ASSE 1017 Standard.
Leonard’s Nucleus models give plumbing engineers complete system monitoring with outlet temperature control within +/- 2F from set point, regardless of demand. Features include user programmable set point, integral daily sweep and sanitization.
• Digital Mixing Valve with check stops, integral RTD Sensor, return piping assembly
• 1-1/4“ inlets, 1-1/2" outlet (32mm X 38mm), 1” return
• 0.25 GPM** (.95 L/min) minimum flow capacity
• Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSIG (860 KPA)
• Controls water temperature to ± 2°F in accordance with ASSE 1017
• Controls water temperature to ± 2°F during times of low / no system demand
• Automatic Hot/Cold Water shutoff upon cold/ hot water inlet supply failure
• User programmable set point range between 65°F and 180°F
• UL Listed Control Box
• UL Listed 120V plug in power supply with 6’ cord
• Simple/intuitive user commissioning and setup
• Factory assembled and tested