Gold Bond® BRAND eXP® Extended Exposure Shaftliner panels are used in construction of lightweight fire barriers for cavity shafts and area separation fire walls in multifamily housing. The panels are key components in the I-Stud, C-T Stud and C-H Stud Cavity Shaftwall Systems and the H-Stud Area Separation Fire Wall Systems.
The Shaftliner is encased with a coated fiberglass mat with National Gypsum's original PURPLE™ color which provides superior weather resistance capabilities.
1” eXP Extended Exposure Shaftliner features a Type X core that provides additional fire resistance when used in tested assemblies.Advantages
Available ProductsLEED Documentation
- Will withstand up to 12 months of exposure to typical weather conditions, subject to terms, conditions and exclusions of National Gypsum’s Limited Warranties.
- Enhanced mold resistance per ASTM D 3273 (10).
- eXP Shaftliner features a fire resistant Type X core and is UL Classified and approved for inclusion in specific UL fire-rated assemblies.
- Lightweight, cost-efficient material.
- eXP Shaftliner is easily cut for quick installation.
Visit the Green Product Score (GPS) for LEED documents for National Gypsum products.