Although it is possible to convert almost any Hi Delta® unit from natural gas to propane, it does take some time. The patented FlexGas® system allows the unit to be plumbed to BOTH fuels, switching from operation on one fuel to the other with the turn of a key - without shutting down the unit at all!
- Up to 85% efficiency
- Multiple vertical venting and sidewall venting options. No extractor required for sidewall applications up to 70ft on room air.
- All models indoor/outdoor certified
- Patented burner “security blanket” enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation/start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue.
- 105ºF minimum inlet water temperature
- Brass headers with copper finned tube heat exchanger standard. Glass lined cast iron headers and cupro-nickel tubes available as options. AB 1953 compliant.
- VERSA IC® control package with LCD display
- Status display lights
- Cascade control of up to 8 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics center with history in English , not in codes
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485)
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (set point or direct drive)
- Ducted combustion air capable. TruSeal® CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.