The proven XTherm - vertical modulating condensing heater in sizes to 2000MBTU. XTherm combines time-honored high-recovery copper fin technology with cutting edge control and combustion advancements. The installer and building owner enjoy broad installation flexibility, easy commissioning, and long term reliability.
- 97% efficiency. Condensing, Cat IV venting required.
- Brass headers and pumps with copper finned-tube primary heat exchanger. Cupro-nickel tubes available as options. CSA Low Lead Certified 0.25% lead
- Minimum continuous inlet water temperature (50°F)
- On/Off firing with soft-start ignition
- Small footprint, less than 11 square feet
- On-board diagnostic center, real English, no codes
- All models indoor/outdoor construction
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring
- Certified under SCAQMD rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.)
- Primary-secondary piping required.
- 0-10 VDC Remote set-point BMS Interface
- 0-10 VDC Direct Drive
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- VERSA IC® control package.
- Cascade control of up to 8 units, no external sequencer required.
- Modbus® RTU port (RS485).
- BACNet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, N2 Metasys (B-85)
- Lonworks (B-86)
- Centrotherm® Polypropylene Vent Adapter (D-33)
- Alarm with 4” Bell (E-5)
- Low Water Cutoff (F-10)
- Condensate Neutralizer (Z-12)
- PVC Vent (Factory-Installed ONLY) (D-32)