The all-new XTherm - vertical modulating condensing heater in sizes to 4000 MBTU. XTherm combines time-honored high-recovery copper fin technology with cutting edge control and combustion advancements. The installer and building owner enjoy broad installation flexibility, easy commissioning, and long term reliability.
- 97% efficiency. Condensing, Cat IV venting required
- Brass headers with copper finned-tube primary heat exchanger. Cupro-nickel tubes available as options. CSA Low Lead Certified 5.25% lead
- Minimum continuous inlet water temperature (50°F)
- Electronic modulating gas valve and burner, up to 12.5:1 turndown
- On-board diagnostic center, real English, no codes
- All models indoor/outdoor construction
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring
- Certified under BAA!MD rule 7 - LowNOx
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.)
- Primary-secondary piping required.
- 0-10 VDC Remote set-point BMS Interface
- 0-10 VDC Direct Drive
- Available for natural gas or propane
- VERSA IC® control package with built-in outdoor reset function. 7" touchscreen display, including system sensor, indirect sensor & indirect supply sensor
- Cascade control of up to 8 units, no external sequencer required..
- Modbus® RTU port (RS485)
- BACNet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, N2 Metasys (B-85)
- Lonworks (B-86)
- Alarm with 4” Bell (E-5)
- Low Water Cutoff (F-10)
- Condensate Neutralizer (Z-12)