This product is subject to regional limitations, please check availability on the "regions" tab.
The VELUX bottom-operated, centre-pivot roof window GZL1051B offers the great essential functionalities of the VELUX brand. Bottom operation makes it easy to operate the window when installed in a higher position, for example due to a high knee wall.
• Great value for money from a two-layer pane with a Uw of 1.3 W/m2K.
• Refresh your home by slightly opening the window and fixing it in the top bushing.
• Easily rotate the window 180° for safe cleaning of the outer glass from the inside.
• Adjust the bottom handle position to ventilate your home without opening the window.
• Maintenance-free exterior covers increase peace of mind throughout the lifetime of the roof window.
• Removable and cleanable ventilation filter protects your home from dust and insects while ventilating.
• Quickly and easily add blinds using the unique Pick&Click!™ system.
VELUX roofwindows roofwindow roof windows roof window skylight skylights
The low energy glazing provides reduced heat loss through the window and enhanced indoor comfort.Uw = 1.3
In the wintertime, the heat from the sun entering through the windows is a usable solar gain.g = 0.64
In warm climates and in rooms with large window areas, a sun protective coating provides a better indoor climate during summer periods.★★☆
A combination of laminated glass and optimal glass thickness provides better sound insulation against noise from outside (traffic, playgrounds, etc).RwdB = 29(-1;-3)
The energy balance represents the ability of the roof window to utilise the passive solar gain and keep in the heat during winter. It also represents the ability to protect against the risk of overheating during summer.
Toughened outer glass makes your glazing more resistant to hail, heavy wind and snow loads.
Glazing unit - Double-glazed
Inner glass - 4 mm float glass
Outer glass - 4 mm toughened glass
Cavity - 16 mm
Gas type - Argon
Bosnia and Herzegovina