AWI Series Vault®
- 3rd Generation Model
- Includes insulation extension (ICE)
- Tested by 3rd party to comply with 2015 ICC Energy code C402, section ASTM E2178-11 and ASTM E2357-11.
- Constructed of heavy gage powder coated welded aluminum with gaskets and stainless steel hardware.
- Tested by the National Wind Institute to meet ICC-500 and FEMA 320/361.
- Vandal resistant lid
- Four-piece configuration consisting of a removable vandal resistant lid, middle housing, insulation extension (ICE) and wide flanged curb that is light weight and water tight
- To be used with our exclusive two-piece aluminum and/or stainless steel flanged Exit Seal with SilX14TM gasket
- 20-year insured, warranty
Accommodates multiple pipes/conduit/telecommunication cables to the roof. Designed for 4 condensing units (two on each side).
- All VAULT® Assemblies are Engineered All Aluminum pre-insulated (R4.3 @ 75F) and gasketed curb and housings with Vandal Resistant Cover & Stainless Steel screws.
- Sizes given above are for Housing only. To calculate total size, add 11" for total height, 14" for curb, and 3" overlap
- Exit Seal™ capacities are dependent on size of seals required
- Products shown may not reflect current design refinements. Dimensions may vary.