Input (Btu/h) * (1000): 20, 40, 60, 80
Clearances to Combustibles (Clearances to Combustibles applies to heater hanging horizontally. Dimension listed for distance below heater.): 48in / 4ft
Fuel Type: Natural Gas or LPG Propane
Heat Exchanger Tubing: 4" dia. schedule 40 pipe
Reflector and End Caps: .024 Aluminum
Control System: Fully Automatic, Three-Try, 100% Shut-off, Direct Spark Electronic Ignition Control
Certification: ANSI Z83.20 / CSA 2.34, 2.17, 2.20 (CSA Certified meet the maximum tube temperature of 750°F (399°C) in accordance with NFPA 30A section 7.6.6 for vehicle repair facilities where compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquefied natural gas (LNG) are present.)
Warranty: Three Year Limited
The CORAVYAC® Classic SF is the industry's only custom-designed infrared heating system that is certified by CSA to meet the maximum tube temperature requirement of 750°F (399°C) as specified in NFPA 30A section 7.6.6 for vehicle repair facilities that perform major repairs on CNG or LNG fueled vehicles. Using highly emissive heat exchanger materials schedule 40 black pipe and cast iron combustion chambers, not only is the CORAYVAC® Classic SF system efficient, it is also the safest and most robust infrared heating system on the market.
- High efficiency reflectors direct more radiant heat to occupied areas than any other reflector in the industry
- Negative pressure burners-in-series design for increased radiant comfort and even heat distribution
- Can be designed an on/off system or fully modulating
- Control options that can integrate with an existing BMS system through BACnet, Modus, or Lonworks. Or be a stand-alone controller.
- Safe and efficient operation in an environment that requires specialized equipment because of potentially hazardous situations
- Design flexibility allows system to provide radiant heat to center of building with a side-wall flue penetration
- Designed for use in vehicle repair facilities that perform major repairs on CNG or LNG fueled vehicles
Gas-fired low-intensity infrared tube heaters are an extremely efficient and high comfort heating solution. Low-intensity tube heaters provide more design flexibility than any other type of infrared heater with the ability to direct heat only where needed in spot heating applications. Or designed to heat and maintain high comfort levels for an entire space, including buildings with high ceilings.
Gas-fired low intensity infrared tube heaters are ideal for applications such as: loading docks (dock doors), auto/vehicle repair shops, warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing, airplane hangars, high heat-loss areas, greenhouses (e.g. flowers, cannabis, etc...), firehouses, outdoor patios (hospitality), chicken houses, hog houses, horse barns, military, and more!