Pella Impervia picture windows are non-operable. Because they do not open or close, the design helps improve energy efficiency. Optional extruded aluminum grilles are adhered to both sides of the insulating glass to provide the look of aluminum storefront windows. Clean, minimal lines allow for more visible glass — making these windows a great option for modern projects.
- Timeless style and proven performance with unmatched strength and lasting durability.
- Tested to extremes, from -40°F to 180°F.
- Designed to provide the flexibility of fixed aluminum glazing systems with significantly improved energy efficiency.
- Interior reglazing option for easier glass repairs in hard-to-reach locations.
- Fixed frame windows available in sizes up to 143-1/2” width or height, with a maximum of 70 square feet.
- Performance class and grade CW50.