Awning windows are a great choice for creating imaginative, contemporary designs that let you control ventilation. Hinged to swing out from the bottom, they’re an ideal component for finishing dramatic and functional expanses of glass.
- Style: Tricore™ Frame Technology features extruded aluminum exterior cladding that’s easy to maintain and stands up to the harshest elements.
- Configuration: Available in a variety of operating sizes up to 60" x 60".
- Low Maintenance: Commercial grade premium AAMA 2605 paint that resists fading and chalking. Extruded aluminum resists dents, dings and scratches and is backed by Weather Shield’s 20-year limited warranty.
- Operation: Awning windows open outward with a top hinge.
- Materials: Stainless steel hinge arms are designed to resist rust and corrosion to provide a lifetime of smooth operation. The heavy gauge steel also provides superior strength and stability to keep open windows securely in position.
- Energy Efficiency: Choices including energy-efficient Zo-e-shield® glazing and ENERGY STAR® rated windows.