The MKP-108 / 8-Button Massio Keypad with Knob is a keypad-only version of the MCP-108 Massio ControlPad. The MKP-108 provides sleek Massio styling in any room, serving as a second user interface or as a primary UI in spaces that already contain a separate controller. The MKP-108 includes large, easy-to-read buttons and a smooth, responsive dial/knob in a stylish design that makes it simple for users to manage complex tasks with a single button press during meetings or classes. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet, which simplifies installation and connectivity.
- Ideal for small spaces utilizing NetLinx control, providing the ability to utilize customized code and additional ports of NetLinx masters, while maintaining a consistent user experience as the RPM-enabled Massio ControlPads.
- Perfect for Massio rooms requiring a second user interface in the same form factor to act as a client keypad to the Massio ControlPad.
- Consistent Massio Aesthetics & Form Factor - Provides consistent look-and-feel in existing installations with Massio, with the same models and sizes as the Massio ControlPads
- Massio Styling in Customized Rooms - Provides Massio-style UI in rooms that require a separate controller
- Connects Via Standard Protocols (PoE) - Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs and eliminates the need for power at the keypad location