- 4K60 4:4:4 Support – The N2400 Series can be used to support today’s 4K content without modifying the color space or reducing the frame rate.
- Advanced Security including Active Directory, 802.1x, SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
- Operates over Gigabit Ethernet – Distribute video over cost effective Gigabit Ethernet switches using Cat5 cable already installed in a location. This also allows for greater switching scalability vs. a solution that depends on 10 GbE.
- Low Latency – Distribute video over an IP network with just two frames of latency which is nearly imperceptible.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the N2400 Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
- PoE+ Powered – The N2400 Series can operate using PoE+ power from the network switch, simplifying installation and reducing installation cost.
- Native NetLinx – Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce cost of installation.