HardStop® by Formica Group - High Performance Wall Panels
HardStop® Decorative Protection Panels by Formica Group offer an excellent solution for high-performance wall panels by blending ease of installation and impact resistance with a full range of design selections that coordinate perfectly with other Formica® laminates. Unlike laminate that contains a paper core, HardStop® Panels feature a treated fiberglass core for added durability, strength and Class A fire rating. HardStop® Panels are a commercial match to standard HPL. Any samples requested will be HPL samples.
SECTION 10 26 23.11 – DECORATIVE PROTECTION PANELS
1. [Division 06 Interior Finish Carpentry.]
2. [Division 06 Plastic-Laminate-Faced Wood Paneling.]
3. [Division 06 Interior Architectural Woodwork.]
4. [Division 10 Plastic-Laminate-Clad Toilet Compartments.]
5. [Division 10 Decorative Protection Panels.]
6. [Division 12 Plastic-Laminate-Clad Countertops.]
7. [Division 12 Plastic-Laminate-Clad Case Goods.]
A. Reference Standards: In addition to requirements, comply with applicable provisions of following for design, materials, fabrication, and installation of component parts:
1. ANSI / NEMA LD-3: High Pressure Decorative Laminates.
2. ASTM E 84: Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials.
3. GreenGuard Gold Indoor Air Quality Certified®
4. Class 1/A Fire-rated (UL723/ASTM E-84).
5. SEFA 8.1 approved.
6. ASTM G 22 Bacterial Growth Resistance.
7. [ASTM E 162: Standard Test Method for Surface Flammability of Materials Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source.]
8. [IMO FTP: International Code for Application of Fire Test Procedures.]
9. [IMO FTP Code Part 2: Smoke and Density Test.]
10. [IMO FTP Code Part 5: Test for Surface Flammability.]
11. [ISO: International Organization for Standardization.]
12. [ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems.]
13. [LEED: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.]
14. [NFPA 101: Life Safety Code.]
15. [Architectural Woodwork Quality Standards.]
Full 3 part specification in Documents Section.