Platform and lip are made from high-quality Durbar plate. Depending on the width, the dock leveller 232 60 kN is strengthened along its length by means of 10-12 set profiles. The rear of the top platform is connected to the lower frame by means of 14 laser-cut hinges. These hinges can easily withstand the applied forces. Similar pins are used for the lip hinge at the front of the platform top.
Standard safety provisions:
- Fully hydraulic safety stop by means of a pipe rupture valve built into the cylinder;
- Emergency stop switch with reset facility;
- Non-retractable sliding and fixed toe guards;
- Robust extra wide lip keepers for transverse movements (cross traffic)
- Black / yellow markings
- Motor safeguards by means of a thermal relay;
- Control panel instruction symbols.
The swing lip dock leveller 232 60kN has the CE-marking. All loading Systems dock levellers are in compliance with all safety aspects stipulated in the European Directive EN 1398.
- Standards CE-marking
- Loading capacity (EN 1398) 60kN
- Construction height 600 mm
- Lip length 400 mm (till 500 mm as an option)
- Lip angle (ca. 4°) 45 mm
- Motor 0,75 kW
- Power supply 3 phase, neutral and earth / 400 V
- Control current 24 V DC
- Protection class IP 54
- Working pressure ca. 100 bar
- Outside diameter main cylinder 65 mm
- Outside diameter lip cylinder 45 mm
- Operating temperature -30° till +50° Celsius
- Standard colour RAL 9005 (black)