Matte Almond | Matte Beige | Matte Black | Matte Brown | Matte Gray | Matte Ivory | Matte Light Almond | Matte Sienna | Matte Taupe | Matte White | Metal Bright Nickel | Metal Satin Chrome | Metal Satin Nickel | Metal Bright Brass | Metal Bright Chrome | Metal Satin Brass | Metal Antique Brass | Glass Clear White
Voltage 12 V to 24 V
Mount Type Wall Mounted
Operating Temperature 0 °F to 131 °F
HomeWorks QS Palladiom Thermostat
• Aesthetically coordinates with Palladiom keypads.
• Available in plastic, glass and metal finishes. See Colors and Finishes at the end ofthe document for more information.
• Backlit screen and buttons that include Dynamic Backlight Management (DBM) toautomatically adjust backlight intensity based on ambient lighting conditions.
• Ability to support separate heating and cooling equipment on one thermostat.
• Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Uses Lutron QS link for power and communication with other QS devices.
• Ships with a sealed wallbox for use in new or existing constructions, specifically forhollow walls that may have air movement in the wall cavity.
• IEC SELV/NECR Class 2 for 24–36 V-
• IEC, CE, RoHS, cULus, and NOM compliant.HomeWorks QS Palladiom HVAC Controller
• Works with most residential HVAC systems.
• Utilizes commonly used control wiring and 24 V from HVAC equipment transformeror other power supply rated 12–24 V~ 50 / 60 Hz, 24 V-, +/− 10%, SELV
• Supports an optional wired remote temperature sensor to allow for flexibilityregarding thermostat installation location. The wired remote temperature sensor isused instead of the internal thermostat sensor.
• Continues operation if communication with the Palladiom thermostat is interrupted(requires wired temperature sensor).
• cULus Listed, CE, NOM, RoHS, FCC15 Class B compliant.System
• System features programmed in HomeWorks QS software.
• 7-day programmable schedule.
• Schedule events based on time of day or astronomic time.
• Local hold button overrides system HVAC schedules.
• Select alternate setpoints to save energy while on vacation.
• Up to 64 HVAC zones per system.
• Up to 4 Palladiom thermostats per zone (one master thermostat and up tothree companion thermostats). The master thermostat connects directly to theHVAC controller. Users can adjust setpoints, operating mode and fan mode fromany thermostat.
• Up to 32 Palladiom thermostats per link.
• Palladiom thermostat continues operation if communication with the HomeWorksQS system is interrupted.
• Monitor and control thermostat settings via Lutron Connect mobile device.
• Ability to lock out local button control via HomeWorks QS system configuration.
• Dynamic temperature averaging allows up to 4 thermostat sensors and 4 RemoteHVAC controller sensors (up to one remote sensor per HVAC Controller) to beaverage temperature controlled on 1 zone dynamically via preset actions such astimeclock, occupancy or button press.
• Palladiom thermostat sensor temperature available over Lutron integration protocol