AW Series Vault®
- The “AW” VAULT® model is a 20-year insured, warrantied, all-aluminum, multi-penetrant pathway to the roof, with air¹ & wind² rating, and is a 3-pc. powder-coated heavy gauge aluminum engineered assembly. The “AW” VAULT® is configured with a vandal-resistant lid, middle housing, and flanged curb designed to be used with our exclusive Sil-X-14 aluminum & stainless steel exit seals. Our exit seals are designed to accommodate appropriate size pipes, cables, duct work, or other desired penetrants. ¹ALL “AW” Vaults® are 3rd-party tested to comply with 2015 ICC Energy Code C402, section ASTM E2178-11 ²ASTM E2357-11, FEMA 320/361 ICC500 hurricane protocol 4
- All VAULT® Assemblies are Engineered All Aluminum pre-insulated (R4.3 @ 75F) and gasketed curb and housings with Vandal Resistant Cover & Stainless Steel screws.
- Sizes given above are for Housing only. To calculate total size, add 11" for total height, 14" for curb, and 3" overlap
- Exit Seal capacities are dependent on size of seals required
- Products shown may not reflect current design refinements. Dimensions may vary.
Keywords: Vault, roof penetration housings, pipe penetration hood, storm shelter, safe room, pipe portal, aluminum curb, gas portal, electrical portal, conduit portal