The curtain dock shelter 403M, front projection model consists of a stable construction with an anodised and extruded aluminium front frame and a hot-galvanised steel rear frame. The solid and rigid construction provides an optimal strength during side loading, ensuring that the bottom sections do not deflect outwards. The frame is connected by means of hinged arms. These ensure that the dock shelter 403M can retract in the event of inaccurate docking, to prevent damage to the dock shelter and vehicle.
Due to intensive working load of the curtain material, a high quality of tear and wear resistance is applicable. The curtains are made from a polyester fibre and PVC top coating. The side curtains are provided with approach markings.
All Loading Systems products and systems – including the curtain dock shelter 403M – comply with the highest quality standards.
- Width 3400 mm
- Height 3400 mm
- Front projection depth 0 mm (build-in model)
- 600 mm (front projection model)
- Width side curtains 600 mm (incl. alu profile)
- Height top curtain 1000 mm (incl. alu profile)
- Mounting height 500 mm (above highest vehicle)
- Curtain models 3000, 3700, 3900 gr/m²
- Standard colour Black / white