The inflatable cushions are made of polyester Trevira fabric with a dull PVC coating on both sides. The contact surface with the vehicle has carried out in 900 gr/m², the remaining parts in 600 gr/m². The accordion designed cushions fold up nicely.
The protection strips, made of 3000 gr/m² two-layer polyester fabric, are flexible in the length and stable in the width. A wear-resistant, hard, anti-static, dull PVC coating is applied.
The inflatable dock shelter 407NG is available in a front projection model, based on a fixed frame, and a build-in model.
The inflatable dock shelter 407NG complies with the highest quality standards and is CE certified.
- Standards CE certified
- Width x height 3500 x 3750 mm
- Front opening w x h (inflated 2300 x 2650 mm
- Front opening w x h (retracted 2950 x 3280 mm
- Mounting height (recommended 4750 mm
- Projection 0 / 800 mm
- Protection strips width sides 225 mm
- Height top 420 mm
- Side cushions width (inflated 600 mm
- Height cushion height (inflated 1100 mm
- Cushion material 600 / 900 gr/m2
- Inflation time approx. 20 seconds
- Deflation time (at 20°C) approx. 25 seconds
- Protection class control box IP 65
- Protection class blower motor IP 54
- Insulation value panels R 0,59 m²K/W
- Power supply 1NE / 200–240 V AC / 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 170 W
- Control current 24V DC
- Operating temperature between –25° and +50° C
- Idle state temperature between –30° and +80° C
- Colours black protection strips and cushions
- aluminium profiles
- grey white RAL 9002 panels