Platform and lip are made of high-quality durbar plate. The telescopic lip is strengthened with guides, which slide into the profiles of the platform. This guarantees an optimal connection between lip and vehicle bed. The rear of the top platform is connected to the lower frame by means of 6 hinges (8 on 2250mm wide model).
Standard safety provisions:
- Fully hydraulic safety stop by means of a pipe rupture valve built into the cylinder;
- Emergency stop switch with reset facility;
- Non-retractable sliding toe guards;
- Sturdy steel supports for transverse movements (cross traffic);
- Black / yellow safety markings;
- Motor safeguards by means of a thermal relay;
- Control panel instruction symbols.
The swing lip dock leveller 233 60kN is CE marked. The Loading Systems dock levellers are in accordance with all safety aspects of the European standard EN 1398.
- Standards CE-marking
- Loading capacity (EN 1398) 60kN
- Construction height 700 mm (600 mm as an option)
- Sliding length 0 – 500 mm (till 1000 mm as an option)
- Lip angle (ca. 5°) 25 mm
- Motor 1,1 kW
- Power supply 400 V / 50 Hz / 2,5 A
- Control current 24 V DC
- Protection class IP 54
- Working pressure ca. 100 bar
- Outside diameter main cylinder 65 - 110 mm
- Outside diameter lip cylinder 50 mm
- Operating temperature -30° till +50° Celsius
- Standard colour RAL 9005 (black)